With all that’s going on, figure it’s high time I sit and collect all the newsbytes and articles that ya’ll may have missed this week.
On Fridays, I am going to try to make it a weekly h, haaaaaa….. habit (whew, that’s a hard word to write!) to post some highlights.
Git along, little dawgies!
Start off the “Round Up” with the news of our new social network – Barnyards and Backyards.
* This week’ you’ll find a GIVEAWAY for a FREE bag of Natural Poultry Supplement and articles (like the Frugal Chicken or this one about Arsenic in Chicken Feed) by some wonderful contributing writers. We had a bunch contributing writer applications so there are more writers on tap to join the network, so stay tuned – perhaps you are one of them!
* Next up will be the revamp of Freedom Gardens. The site will get upgrades and include contributing writers (yeah) similar to that of B & B so we’ll be looking for some passionate garden/farming folk to write about growing their own food.
* And that’s not all! Jordanne is working on a site called “Freedom Kitchen” where we can easily share and feature recipes. Sorta like an online cookbook. Sis and I also have conjured up another social network, but we’ll keep that one under wraps for now. Besides, we have enough on our plate for awhile. LOL
* Our online networks wouldn’t/can’t survive without community, so make sure you sign up at Barnyards and Backyards and Freedom Gardens. Tell your friends, post around and help the sites get going and growing!
* With the recent summer growth spurt one needs to make sure that these sites are “cared for and watered.” So please remember there are many ways you can support our non profit outreach work. In fact, we just added two with these two affiliate programs at iHerb.com (get $5.00 off your first order – enter code JUL275 ) and Mountain Rose Herbs
It’s been awhile, but we’d like to hear from you -how we are doing. I know there are still issues with the site(s), etc., but what we’ve done so far – how’s it working for ya?
Hope ya’ll have enjoyed the entries this week, have a good weekend!
PS: we are getting close to naming our new four baby ducks. In fact, I can hear Dixie playing now!